MBA in Data Analytics: Should I Pursue this Programme?
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
If you are interested in pursuing an MBA in Data Analytics, here is everything you need to know about the online programme offered by Saint Leo University.
What is an MBA in Data Analytics?
Why should I Pursue the Saint Leo University’s MBA in Data Analytics?
- Data Analytics is an in-demand field, which means that an MBA in Data Analytics can lead to a wide range of job opportunities.
- Those working in this field have many opportunities for growth and development.
- Professionals who have an MBA in Data Analytics are rewarded with high salaries.
- The skills professionals earn during this MBA in Data Analytics, mainly analytical skills that enable them to take advantage of data, are highly sought after by top employers around the world.
Potential career paths for those who earn an MBA in Data Analytics
According to experts, Data analytics is a great field to get into, mainly because the global market is expected to experience a 30 percent CAGR (compound annual growth rate) by the year 2023, making it an industry worth approximately $77.64 billion at that time.
In addition to its expected growth, an MBA in Data Analytics prepares graduates to work across different industries. Among the job opportunities these professionals can expect to have we can mention the following:
- Business analyst
- Systems analyst
- Business intelligence developer
- Data architect
- Solutions architect
- Higher-Level Roles in Business Administration
- Operations Research Analyst
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Software Developer
- Mathematician or Statistician
This is by no means an exhaustive list, meaning that this is the list of the most popular career paths you can have if you earn an MBA in Data Analytics, but there may be many other options available.