|Year of establishment||1957|
|City||Amityville, New York|
Island Drafting and Technical Institute
The island Drafting and Technical Institute was founded in 1957 and is staffed by faculty who have had professional and practical experience in the following fields: Engineering, Architectural, CADD (Computer Aided Drafting/Design) and Computer and Electronic fields.
The Island Drafting and Technical Institute’s mission, according to their biography, is as follows:
- To provide educational and employment opportunities through concentrated, highly structured programs of study that prepare students for careers.
- To provide curricula that reflect the needs of a changing job market.
- To provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations.
- To provide graduates with assistance in securing employment.
- To provide students with the skills and attitudes to continue learning throughout their lifetimes.
The Island Drafting and Technical Institute is a Private university located in Amityville.
The Island Drafting and Technical Institute was founded in 1957.
The current president of Island Drafting and Technical Institute is 0.