|President||Dr. Paul Klotman|
|Year of establishment||1900|
|Address||1 Baylor Plaza, Houston, Texas 77030, Estados Unidos|
|Phone||+1 (713) 798-4951|
Baylor College of Medicine
The school, located in the middle of the world's largest medical center, is part owner of Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, part of the CHI St. Luke's Health system, and has hospital affiliations with: Harris Health System, Texas Children's Hospital, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Hermann - The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research, Menninger Clinic, the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Children's Hospital of San Antonio.
Baylor College of Medicine is a health sciences university that creates knowledge and applies science and discoveries to further education, healthcare and community service locally and globally. Improving health through science, scholarship and innovation
- We promote and support diversity, inclusion and equity
- We value our colleagues and ourselves as the College’s most valuable assets
- We earn the loyalty of those we serve through our commitment
- Honesty, ethics and openness guide our interactions
- We encourage transparent analysis of our policies, process, procedures and decisions
- We are accountable for our actions
- We lead through visionary innovation and creativity
- We foster a healthy culture of change
- We turn vision into action
- We form mutually beneficial partnerships to achieve results
- We look past ourselves to focus on the impact of our actions
- We recognize all who contribute to our work
- We focus on quality and value
- We commit to continuous quality improvement for outstanding outcomes
- We are effective and efficient
The Baylor College of Medicine is a Private university located in Houston.
The Baylor College of Medicine was founded in 1900.
The current president of Baylor College of Medicine is Dr. Paul Klotman.
According to verified online sources, the Baylor College of Medicine enrolls a total of 3104 students.
According to the main website, the Baylor College of Medicine has a total student population of 1552 undergraduate students and 1552 graduate students.