|Year of establishment||1912|
|Address||1003 Monroe Ave, Memphis, TN 38104, Estados Unidos|
Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
It offers Bachelor's degrees in the following fields:
- Diagnostic medical sonography Accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs in collaboration with Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Health care management
- Medical Radiography Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
- Medical Laboratory Science Initial accreditation pending from National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Nuclear Medicine Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Nursing Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Radiation Therapy Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
- Respiratory Therapy Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care.
The College seeks to attract a diverse student population who shares commitments to Christian values and ethics, academic excellence, and lifelong professional development. Learning takes place not just in the classroom setting, but in some of the finest medical facilities available. Our curriculum includes both general and health studies, as well as major-specific course work in order to prepare competent and caring health care professionals.
The Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is a Private university located in Memphis.
The Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences was founded in 1912.
The current president of Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is 0.