|University Motto||A Great Place to Start|
|President||Larry D. Phillips Ed. D|
|Year of establishment||1966|
|Address||500 South First Street, Lufkin, Texas 75904|
Angelina College was founded on September 24, 1966 with construction of the original seven building campus having begun in November 1967. Angelina College first opened its doors to students in the fall of 1968.Dr. Jack Hudgins was elected the first president of Angelina College December 12, 1966 by the trustees. Hudgins stepped down in 1991 and was succeeded by Dr. Larry Phillips, the current president. Hudgins remained on campus as a part-time music instructor. To honor his tenure as the president, the fine arts building was renamed Hudgins Hall in 2001.
Angelina College admits students without regard for race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, creed, or veteran status. Inquiries and complaints of violation of Title VI (race, color, religion or national origin): Title IX (sex); Section 504 (disability); Title II, ADA (disability); or Age Discrimination Act should be directed to: Dr. Patricia McKenzie, Vice President and Dean of Instruction, 3500 South First, Lufkin, TX 75904, telephone 936-633-5201. Requests for accommodation of a disability should be directed to Student Services, Special Student Support Services Coordinator 936-633-5292..The college does, however, reserve the right to verify the citizenship and residency status of any prospective student. Correspondence pertaining to admissions should be addressed to Enrollment Services, Angelina College, P.O. Box 1768, Lufkin, Texas 75902-1768, or telephone (936) 639-1301.
The Angelina College is a Private university located in Lufkin.
The Angelina College was founded in 1966.
The current president of Angelina College is Larry D. Phillips Ed. D.